Latest Posts

Bonacure Moisture Kick Beauty Balm and spray conditioner by Schwarzkopf

By 19:43:00

Oh my God! I'm obsessed with these two amazing products! Like for real! My hair are almost perfect from nature - I've never colored them, I'm not using any expensive hair products just to make my hair look shiny and soft and gorgeous. I wash my hair every 3 days, blow dry them, sometimes I use hair curlier or straightener. But then I came up with these two products BC Moisture Kick Beauty Balm and BC Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner. You know that days when you are too lazy to wash your hair and you don't even use hair conditioner, I feel like that every time I have to wash my hair. And this product helps you saves the time and make your hair shine, plus it smell very very good.

After using it for a couple times I noticed that mu hair are lighter and softer. Like I said, I was too lazy to try any conditioners and feel the benefits from them. But BC Spray conditioner you just shake it, apply to mid-lenghts and ends of towel-dried hair and leave it in. That's it, so simple. 
And the second product that I truly love is BC Moisture kick beauty balm. I started to curl my hair almost every single day and I noticed that the ends of my hair are split and dry. And this beauty balm just saved my life! I love love love it! I recommend it to every girl I know and it's obviously amazing.
 
I felt the difference after first usage, smell is amazing and it helps your hair, trust me! And second amazing thing about it that's this balm is not expensive. This little guy changed my whole hair care routine, I use it every time I wash my hair. All you have to do is rub 1-2 pumps in palms and work through damp hair and leave in. Its totally usable for daily use and also you can apply it on dry hair if you need. Also this little guy gives you a heat protection!   I'm obsessed with this balm and I promise you, you have to try it out! 


You Might Also Like

0 komentāri